This post features products sent for consideration and products purchased with my own money and may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through affiliate links helps to support this website.
As a beauty blogger I try a lot of makeup, many are sent to me and many are purchased with my own money. Despite the amount of products I may have or get, the fact of the matter is you won't reach for everything or like everything that you have. There are those products that you will reach for almost daily. Today I am sharing my everyday favorites. Now I don't wear makeup everyday but when I do I guarantee you that I'm reaching for these items all the time. Sometimes I switch it up but these are my go to's that I think you should check out.
(0) Danessa Myricks Vision Cream Cover - Vision Cream Cover is one of Danessa Myricks newest complexion foundations that serves as both a foundation & concealer. This foundation covers all forms of hyper-pigmentation, un even discoloration while still appearing as skin.
(1) Tarte Clay Stick - Most times when we think about cream foundations we think of something being oily, cakey and thick. Which often times clog the pores and cause problematic skin. But this vegan, hypoallergic clay stick foundation is the total opposite. it is enriched with antioxidant vitamins C, E & Amazonian clay. Yes it is full coverage powder to liquid foundation melts into the skin that transforms with the skin type. It is truly a 12-hour full & creamy coverage foundation that is good for your skin.
(2) Clarins Pore Perfecting Mattifying Kit - If you desire flawless skin in an instant than here it is in this compact. A 2-step system that house a lightweight translucent powder and blotting paper (refills are available). This translucent powder blur large pores and imperfections of the skin. It has plant extracts and mattifying white clay that will keep you fresh, matte and shine free. Perfect for all skin types normal to oily skin.
(3) Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder - We all know about the original loose setting powder that is in the kits of many artists today. We loved it and couldn't live without it. But when Laura Mercier developed a powder that was women of color friendly they stepped it up. I have many translucent powders but this one I reach for the most. I love to use this to set all over and brighten under my eyes What I love about this is it has a light coverage to it so you could possibly rock this alone.
(4) Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder - This loose finishing powder is farely new to the Fit Me collection. I ran upon it inside Walmart when it first launched months ago and decided to give it a try because I was a bit excited to see a drug store finishing powder for women of color from Maybelline. These powders come in 8 shades and I have the deepest shade which is #40 which I like to use in the lower parts of my face. It does have a hint of color to it. This powder is finely milled and has a silky smooth finish to it giving you that airbrushed skin finished. It has warm tones to it so you definitely want to consider that when it comes to your complexion. Overall this is a great powder to substitute for the Laura Mercier.
(5) Jay Manuel Beauty 3D Illuminator - This pressed highlighter has a light-reflective filter finish that can be used as a highlighter or for a soft focus radiant glow all over the face. This Illuminator is formulated with Diamond Dust and Crushed Gemstones for light-reflective luster and a filter finished illusion. It has Vitamin E, and blends effortlessly. My favorite shade is Paparazzi which is perfect for deeply hued skin tones. They come in three natural shades that compliment all skin tones an skin types.
(6) NYX In You Elements Eye Palette (Earth) - This palette is one of those palettes you can wear all season. They house both matte and shimmer finish which makes this palette very wearable. The pigmentation is definitely decent. It's one of those palettes that you can build on the pigmentation. The shades reminds me of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture palette accept its a lot more wearable then the Subculture palette and the pigmentation is not as remarkable as the Subculture but it is an affordable alternative.
(7) Pixi By Petra Shea Butter Lip Balm - This Shea Butter Lip Balm is enriched with emollients that relieve dry and chapped lips while leaving a vibrant burst of sheer color which is perfect for this fall season. Pixi by Petra Shea Butter Lip Balm is rich with Shea Butter, omega fatty acids that promotes firmness and elasticity and vitamin e to smooth and soften the lips.
(8) NYX Professional HD Blush (Electric) - A little goes a long way with this blush. It's highly pigmented So you want to use a light hand because you can easily go over board. This blush is a flat matte with no shimmers, no glitter which makes it HD. You get a generous amount of product which is amazing for the price point. If you like a hot pink you will like this. It definitely takes a bold person to rock such a bold color. I think this shade is flattering on all skin tones but it looks a lot more flattering on deeply hued women.
(9) The Estee Edit Up & Out Double Mascara - A double ended brush that offers length, definition and volume. The large end of the wand add subtle length and tons of volume to the lashes without clumping. The smaller end has very small defined bristles to separate, define and sculpt the lashes. Giving you that drama that your desire. What I also love about this mascara is although it's not a waterproof formula it is definitely long wearing and requires a good eye makeup remover to remove all of the residue.
SHOP MY EVERYDAY FAVORITES BELOW